首页 > 精品范文库 > 14号文库
展会中常用到的英语语句
编辑:紫云轻舞 识别码:23-775487 14号文库 发布时间: 2023-10-30 01:03:16 来源:网络

第一篇:展会中常用到的英语语句

你好。

Nice to meet you.久仰贵公司大名。

I’ve heard a lot about your company.如何称呼您?

How do I address you?

这是我的名片。

Here is my business/name card.谢谢你,也请收下我的。

Thank you very much.Please accept mine.我的英语不好,我们能简单的谈一下吗?

Sorry for my poor English, can we talk about the business simply?

我是研发部部门经理。

I’m the product development manger of。。

我们是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司。

Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.我们已从事医疗器材行业20余年。

We have been engaged for two decades in the Medical device industry.能介绍下你们的产品吗?

Can you introduce your products to me?

先看一看产品吧?

What about having a look at the sample first?

这里这个按钮式作什么用的?

What does this button here do?

对不起,你能重复一遍吗?我有点跟不上你。Sorry.But will you please repeat it.I can’t follow you.听起来不错。Sounds perfect.你们公司规模如何?

I want to know the scale of your company?

与同类产品相比你们有什么优势吗?

Do you have any advantages compares with other products?

你们有对这个产品做过市场调查吗?

Have you done any market research on this product?

能说明一下这个产品的材料吗?

Can you describe the material of this product?

你们在国内有其他合作伙伴吗?

Do you have any other partners in our country?

我想知道你们公司的长期供货能力?

I want to know the long-term supply capacity of your company?

你们觉得该产品的前景如何?

What do you think about the prospects of the product?

得知贵公司专门经营医疗器械产品,我方希望与你们建立业务关系。

We see that your firm specializes in Medical device goods, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.你们在这边有代理吗?

Do you have any agent in our country?

如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。

If you are interested we may consider selecting you as our partner.如果贵公司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵公司的独家代理。If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.能告诉我你们的产品种类吗?

Would you like tell me how many kinds of your products?

你们做过临床试验吗?

Have you done the relevant clinical trials?

能给我几个样品带走吗?

Can you give me a few samples to take?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

May I have an idea of your prices?

这个价格还算合理。

The price is reasonable.你方价格偏高。

Your price is on the high side.我很遗憾你们的报价太高.如果按照这种价格买进,我方实在难以销售。

I’m sorry to say that the price you quote is too high.It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.你们有提供大量订货的折扣吗? Do you offer quantity discount?

我们需要的技术必须真正先进并适合中国需要。

The technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China’s needs.对不起,我马上回来。

Excuse me.I’ll be right back.真是很抱歉让您久等了。

I am awfully sorry that I have kept you waiting.这些器械确实质量不错,用处也很大。

The equipments are really of good quality and very useful.我对你们的这些产品比较感兴趣,你们能送给我一些关于他们的小册子吗? I’m interested in these products, can you send me some brochures about them?

我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。

I’m interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.这个价格还算合理。

The price is reasonable.你方价格偏高。

Your price is on the high side.贵公司产品的最小订货量是多少?

What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们有提供大量订货的折扣吗? Do you offer quantity discount?

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.你能为我们提供相关的技术参数和证书吗?

Would you please send us the technical parameter as well the certificates related?

你可以在今天下午把资料传真或email给我吗?

Can you fax or e-mail that information to me this afternoon.请提供给我必要的技术数据,如果可能的话,请提供一些新设备的设计方案和建造图纸。

Please provide us with the necessary technical data and, if possible, some drawings connected with the design and building of the new equipment.我们期待尽快收到你们的消息。

We look forward to receiving your information.你知道,所有主要的预算决策需要总裁及财政主管的批准。

You know, all major budget decisions must be approved by our CEO and the financial officer.请准备一份更详细的提案,然后我会把它推销给高阶主管。

Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I’ll pitch it to the higher-ups.我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。

I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details.如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。

If you are interested we may consider selecting you as our partner.如果贵公司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵公司的独家代理。If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.担任贵公司的独家代理,我们优势明显。

We are in a good position to be your sole agent.那么,让我们依年度数量预测来共同拟订一个市场销售计划。

Then let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.下面我想就包装问题讨论一下?

The next thing I’d like to bring up for discussion is packing.我们谈谈数量的问题吧。

Let's talk about the problem of quantity.能不能给我一个大概的数字?

Can you just give me a ballpark figure?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

请报价并说明包装情况。

Please make an offer indicating the packing.你方将怎样发运货物,铁路还是海运?

How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

在这一点上,我不能同意你的意见。

I cannot agree with you on this point.我们不能再做任何让步了。

We can’t make any allowance for this lot.数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。

For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.请空运此批货

Please have the goods transported by air.你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

您希望用什么方式付款?

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

我们希望货到付款,因为这批货非常昂贵。

We prefer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.请用互联网向我们报最优价,说明支付条件和装运期。

Please send us your best offer by Internet stating payment terms and time of shipment.请特别注意包装,否则货物在运输过程中会被损坏。Please give specific attention to the packing, or the good could be damaged in transit.这笔生意会让我们双方都赚大钱的。希望他是一个我们长期和繁荣合作的开始。This deal promises big returns for both sides.Let's hope it's the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship.我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

We look forward to further extension of pleasant business relations.挺难做决定的。

It's really hard to make a decision.我下个星期给你电话。

I’ll call you next week.我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。

Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.见到你真的很高兴。(告别)

It was very nice to have met you.希望我们合作愉快。

I hope we can cooperate happily.

第二篇:企业在展会中该如何展示在自己

企业在展会中该如何展示在自己

在现行的以市场为主导的经济时代,要把自己的产品销售出去,以及让更多的人了解自己的产品,除广告之外,参加展览会是企业最重要的营销方式之一。随着会展经济的发展,有更多的公司和团体加入到举办展览会的行列里来。通过参展能够较好地实现吸引新客户、发现潜在客户、节约费用、节省时间等营销目标。

然而,如何在展会中更好的展示自己,成为企业参展的一大头疼问题,要更好的在展会中展现自己,企业应该做到如下几点:

1.选择最适合自己的展览会参展。一个好的展览会未必对本企业就是合适的展览会。不同的展览会吸引的展商和观众是不同的,有的吸引的是全国各地的买家,有的吸引的是当地买家,因此,当然会影响到企业的销售针对性与效果。比如:在一个以科技为主题的展览会上,应该更多地展示科技产品,而不是采取优惠的策略去销售。

2.利用好“人”。展会中,人才是最活跃的因素。切忌不要坐着。展览会期间坐在展位上,给人留下的印象是:你不想被人打扰。除此之外,要满腔热情。常言说得好,表现得热情,就会变得热情,反之亦然。努力记住潜在顾客的名字,在谈话中不时提到,这也可以给客户留下深刻的印象。

3.展会展现形式要足够吸引。在展会中人们总是以不停地移动,停止再移动的动静结合方式来观看展台空间中的展品及从中接受信息的。这个过程中如何抓住他们的眼球,使其在较长时间内在展品展区内停留欣赏,这就要对平面视觉形式进行设计。具体做法是设计时要注意文字和图形的关系,注意各要素的和谐统一,呼应主题。除此之外,所有展览设计都需要在一定的空间范围内来进行,一般都是从平面到立体再到空间进行整体规划。

4.注重展览会的产品展示。在很多展会中,参展商为了吸引眼球,都会弄各式各样的表演吸引人们的眼球,但这可能会造成一种喧宾夺主的情况,人们关注的不是你的产品而是你的表演。所以,如何展示自己的产品才是一个展会成功的关键因素。

这样,就可以在展会中最好的展示自己,开发新客户。

第三篇:英语经典语句

You can't cling to the past, because no matter how tightly you hold on, it's already gone.你不能对过去念念不忘,因为无论你把回忆抓得多紧,它早已悄无声息地消失。《老爸老妈的浪漫史》

第四篇:英语经典语句

1Let's hang on to those old photographs.咱们就留着那些旧照片吧。

2Many young people gravitate to the cities in search of work.许多年轻人被吸引到城里工

作。

3I distain to do it.我不屑于做。

4I'm in a terrible predicament.我的处境十分尴尬。

5Now that everyone knew the truth, the only thing to do was to brazen it out.既然大家都知道

真相了,只好硬着头皮撑过去。

6He has a flair for languages.他有学语言的天分。

7It's not difficult once you get the hang of it.你掌握了要领就不难了。

8Words fail me.我无法用言语表达我的感受。

9I want you her by two o'clock without fail.我要你两点钟务必来到这里。

10He writes every week without fail.他每周必定写信。

11The more expensive articles are not necessarily better.较贵的东西不见得就好。

12Not necessarily.未必。

13We'll discuss this when you're in a better frame of mind.你心情好些时我们再讨论这件事。14Making money came naturally to him.赚钱对他来说轻而易举。

15Sometimes you have to settle for second best.有时候我们只能退而求其次。

16My mum'll have hysterics when she sees the color of my hair.17He had a sudden sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.他内心深处有一种不详之感。18Who's game to try?谁愿意来试试?

19If you lose your job, you'll only have yourself to blame.如果你丢了工作,你只能责怪你自

己。

20Don't blame me.别怪我。

21We wish you a speedy recovery.我们祝愿你早日康复。

22It's all swings and roundabouts.有得必有失。

23The idea of eating meat was repugnant to her.一想到吃肉她就想吐。

24Schools will bear the brunt of cuts in government spending.政府要削减开支,学校将首当其

冲受到影响。

25For me, life had lost its savor.对我来说,生活已失去乐趣。

26I can't believe that anyone would sink to such depths.我无法相信竟有人能堕落到这种程

度。

27How could you sink so low? 你怎么能堕落到这种地步?

28Emboldened by the wind, he went over to introduce himself to her.他借酒壮胆,走上前去向

她作自我介绍。

29His remarks were clearly beyond the pale.他的话显然太过分了。

30I bear you no ill will.我对你没有敌意。

31You gave me a scare.你吓了我一跳。

32She wore a perpetually martyred expression.她总是那么一副可怜兮兮的样子。

33They have the edge on us.他们略胜我们一筹。

34I just got a charley horse in my leg.我的腿抽筋了。

35I could do that blindfold.我做这事易如反掌。

36Her eyes were glistening with tears.她眼里闪着晶莹的泪花。

37She reads avidly.她如饥似渴地阅读。

38One can make the same mistake once even twice but never thrice.可以再一再二,决不可再

三再四。

39Study is like a boat sailing against the current.Which do you want , sink or swim? 学习犹如

逆水行舟,不进则退。你是想进步,还是倒退?

40We wish each other a long time so as to share the beauty of the graceful moonlight,even

though miles apart。但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

41The void is a mirror, I see my face and feeling loathing and horror.这一空虚犹如明镜,我从中照见自己的脸,我感到厌恶以及恐惧。

42If I could steal this moment forever。如果我能深藏此刻到永远;若我能向上帝借得此刻;

若彼刻可永驻;如果我可以永远地偷走这个瞬间。

43At your pleasure!随你便。

44As soon as a thing reaches its extremity, it reverses its course./Things will develop in the

opposite direction when they become extreme.物极必反。

45Diligence is the mother of good luck, and God gives all things to industry.(Franklin)勤奋是

幸运之母,上帝将万物赐予勤劳。

46Grief is a species of idleness.忧愁是一种懒惰。

47I can't be fagged out(to do sth.)(让我做某事)我可吃不消。48No one can be in a plain sailing.Setback is the way of our life.48Modesty helps one to go forward, whereas conceit makes one lag behind.虚心使人进步,骄

傲使人落后。

50You know it is all Greek to me.你知道我对它一窍不通。51Why are you in the pouts? 你为什么不太高兴? 52I didn't mean it, honest!我不是有意的,真的。

53Honest to God, I'm not joking.老天爷作证,我不是开玩笑的。

54With a nod and a smile, she took leave of her friends.她点头微笑着向朋友们告辞。55You took the words right out of my mouth.你把我想说的说了。

56We must bear it in mind that there is no short cut in learning.我们应该牢记学习无捷径可

走。

57If I may be so bold as to suggest that „„恕我冒昧,„„

58You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.礼尚往来;私相授受。

59Don't give up until you have exhausted all the possibilities.只要还有可能就别放弃。

60The source of the true love, the soul from two people, depend on mutual understanding, have

mutual affinity, mutual adoration, attract each other.真爱的源泉,来自两个人的心灵,取决于彼此的理解,心心相印,彼此的爱慕,互相吸引。

61You told me you love me, and held me close to your heart, we laughed then, we cried then,then came the time to part.你对我多钟情,啊,我们心心相印。我们欢笑,我们喊叫,但离别时候来到。

62My mind acts upon yours when we treat with each other sincerely。以心相许心灵相通。63Ok, everybody, let’s take it from the top.好,咱们大家从头再来一遍。64Many hands make light work.人多好办事;众人拾柴火焰高。

65It was drilled into us at an early age never to litter.我们从小就被叮嘱不能乱扔垃圾。66Oh ,well ,no news is good news ,to coin a phrase.噢,常言道,没有消息就是好消息。67You are young, intelligent, attractive---you have a lot going for you!你年轻、聪明、漂亮----有利条件可多啦!

68I only have one exam to go.我只剩一门考试了。69This job’s a snap.这活儿不过是小菜一碟。

70You can’t have it both ways.你不可能做到两全其美。71Make way for the Lord Mayor.给市长大人让路。

72She learned to accept criticism without rancor.她学会了坦然接受批评而不怀恨在心。73She didn’t like to be beholden to anyone.她不想欠任何人的人情。74I fondly imagined that you cared for me.我天真地以为你很喜欢我。

75It isn’t love, it’s just a passing infatuation.那不是爱情,只不过是一时的痴迷。76He is harsh in government.他待人严厉。

77Dishonesty is foreign to his nature.弄虚作假并非他的本性。78What a carry-on.真是大惊小怪。

79Fretting about it won’t help.苦恼于事无补。

80“I suppose you are right,”she said resignedly.“看来你是对的。”她无奈地说。81Many a true word is spoken in jest.许多真话都是在玩笑中说出的。82What a fiasco.真是使人下不来台。

83By degrees their friendship grew into love.他们的友谊逐渐发展成为爱情。84Who are you to tell me I can't park here?你凭什么不让我在这停车? 85Two wrongs don't make a right.不能一错再错。

86She was bursting to tell him the good news.她急不可待要把好消息告诉他。87My life seems empty without you.没有你,我的生活似乎就没有了意义。

88She confided all her secrets to her best friend.她向她最好的朋友倾吐了所有的秘密。89I saw him do it----cross my heart.我看见是他干的,我可以发誓。

90A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you,only to find out in the

end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.生命中令人悲伤的一件事是你遇到了一个对你来说很重要的人,但却最终发现你们有缘无份,因此你不得不放手。91Know the enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles with no danger of

defeat.知已知彼,百战不殆。

92Life is full of joys and sorrows and of meetings and departures;this, just like the moon which

waxes now and wanes then, is hard to be changed, let us wish we live long and enjoy the same moon in different places.人有悲欢离合,月有阴晴圆缺,此事古难全。但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

93Modesty helps one go forward whereas conceit makes one lag behind.虚心使人进步骄傲使

人落后。

94He who does not advance loses ground./Not to advance is to go back.逆水行舟,不进则退。短语

vandalize故意破坏,肆意破坏(尤指公共财物)the transience of life人生的短暂 be avid for渴望„„,渴求„„

to perge from norm与常态不符drawback缺点,不利条件 brazen it out厚着脸皮

pour/heap scorn on sb./sth.嗤之以鼻,不屑一顾 come naturally(to sb./sth.)轻而易举 past/beyond redemption无药可救

to follow/back your hunches凭直觉做事 the pit of your/the stomach心窝,心底 frame of mind心态,心绪

in(all)fairness(to sb.)要公正对待,不能怪(某人)quench your thirst 解渴,止渴 a tributary stream/river支流

a feeling/sense of anticlimax 扫兴感。beyond the pale出格,令人不能容忍 distain to do sth.不屑做某事

leave sb.in the lurch在某人需要帮助时弃之不顾 on the spur of the moment一时冲动之下 I'm pressed for time.我赶时间。

the mobile phone charge is overdue;out of credit 手机欠费 promise(sb)the earth/moon/world作出不可能实现的承诺mum's the world!(提醒别人保守秘密)不要外传take(your)leave(of sb):to say goodbye be/go against the grain反常理,不合常情 make a spectacle of yourself出洋相;出丑 have mutual affinity/heart in/to heart心心相印 commit oneself to heaven听天由命

be no respecter of persons平等待人,一视同仁

it takes all sorts(to make a world)(认为某人行为怪诞或不寻常时说)世界之大无其不有,林子大了什么鸟都有

an alien environment陌生的环境 I’m petrified snakes.我非常怕蛇。

the spirit is willing(but the flesh is weak)心有余而力不足 mend your ways改过自新,改邪归正 to hail a taxi打手势叫住出租车 a traumatic childhood不幸的童年

to nurse an ambition/a grievance心怀壮志/不满

he said, in a rare moment of candor他以难得的坦率说道 familiarity breeds contempt过分亲密就会有所侮慢。make mischief搬弄是非,挑拨离间 cut and dried已成定局,不能更改

put the cart before the house本末倒置,因果倒置 over-egg the pudding做事过分,画蛇添足 take on a festival look

my heart almost jumped into my throat a demure young lady娴静的年轻女士

the enormity of a task/problem/decision任务的艰苦性,问题的严重性,决定的重要性 heartily glad/relieved极为高兴,愁云尽扫

social function社交活动 information leak泄密 family planning计划生育

dogged determination/persistence顽强的决心/毅力 the college infirmary学院医务室 feelings of unworthiness自卑感

inferiority complex自卑感,自卑情结 fade out of the sight of sb.淡出某人的视线单词

stay-at-home不爱出门的人,太恋家的人 ocular眼睛的 ratiocination推理,推论 torso躯干 torrential倾泻的,如注的 torrid酷热的,灼热的 idiomatic表达方式地道的 hygiene卫生 hygienic卫生的 hypothetical假设的,假定的 hushed寂静的,宁静的 executive经理,主管领导 tempo速度,节奏 antsy烦躁的,坐立不安的 wistful伤感的a flash in the pan昙花一现 folded折叠的crinkled起皱的crumpled皱巴巴的reserved内向的,寡言少语的,矜持的 alumnus(alumni plural)男校友 alumna(alumnae plural)女校友 serviceable能用的 like-minded想法相同的,志趣相投的 indefatigable不屈不挠的,不知疲倦的 fluctuate波动 indispensable必需的,不可或缺的 lookalike长得极像(某人)的人 a Tom lookalike 长得很像TOM的人 dutiful尽职的,孝敬的 meticulous细心的,小心翼翼的 protuberant eyes凸起的眼睛 prohibitive高昂得令人难以承受的 perturb使焦虑不安 peruse细读,研读 adept内行的,熟练的,擅长的 conscientious勤勉认真的obliging乐于助人的 otiose多余的,无用的 undoing失败的原因 nanny保姆 ambivalent(忧喜参半、好坏参半等)矛盾情绪的 vulgarize使庸俗化 omnipotent万能的,全能的,无所不能的 omen预兆,征兆,前兆 vinegar醋 chrysanthemum菊花 beverage饮料 ladle舀 collectivist集体主义的 spark打(小孩)的屁股 congested交通堵塞的,拥挤的 fastidious一丝不苟的,严谨的 fatigue疲劳,劳累 fatiguing身心憔悴的,精疲力竭的 disposable一次性的 inane愚蠢的,无意义的 infatuation(尤指一时的)热恋,痴迷 traumatic痛苦的,极不愉快的 insolvent无力偿还债务的,破产的 mascot吉祥物 cybercafe网吧 fallible会犯错的 prolongv.延长prolongationn.prolonged持久的,长期的 filial子女(对父母)的 benevolent慈善的,行善的 contagious(疾病)接触传染的 rack折磨 scatty(BrE): 没头没脑的 丢三落四的 dyspeptic消化不良的 dyspepsia消化不良

第五篇:英语语句

不管你的事.管好你自己的事!那是我的事.能重复你的问题吗?

再说一遍.深深打动了我.为了回报给了一个吻.望子成龙.她迫不及待的想嫁出去.我在换衣服.赢回她的心.成王败寇.像罐头里的沙丁鱼一样挤.走红地毯.海纳百川.趁热打铁.

展会中常用到的英语语句
TOP