首页 > 精品范文库 > 14号文库
展览会最常用的展会英语对话
编辑:平静如水 识别码:23-274935 14号文库 发布时间: 2023-04-01 07:35:05 来源:网络

第一篇:展览会最常用的展会英语对话

展览会最常用的展会英语对话

Let me introduce you to Mr.Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

It’s an honor to meet.很荣幸认识你。

Nice to meet you.I've heard a lot about you.很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?

How do I address you? 如何称呼您?

It’s going to be the pride of our company.这将是本公司的荣幸。

What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

Keep in touch.保持联系。Thank you for coming.谢谢你的光临。

Don’t mention it.别客气

Excuse me for interrupting you.请原谅我打扰你。

I’m sorry to disturb you.对不起打扰你一下。

Excuse me a moment.对不起,失陪一下。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

This is the price list, but it serves as a guide line only.Is there anything you are particularly interested in.这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

This is the price list, but it serves as a guide line only.Is there anything you are particularly interested in.这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

What about the price? 对价格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?

What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs.By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

You can rest assured.你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

This new product is to the taste of European market.这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

Reliability is our strong point.可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

第二篇:展会英语对话

Good morning, welcome to our hall--------Green Clothes Import and Export Corporation, what can I do for you?

Good morning.I’d like to know some about your pruducts.How do I address you?

My name is Mr.Brown.I'm from Australia.Pleased to meet you, Mr.Brown.My name is …...the sales representative of Green Clothes Import and Export Corporation.Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

Sure, here you are.Thank you.Ok, I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.What products are you specialized in?

Our company, one of the oldest clothes company in China.And we have been in the business for 20 years.On display are most of our products, such as suits, uniforms, evening dresses, sweaters and garments.So what particular items are you interested in?

I’d like to buy some garments in the new fashion.h yes , I think you’ve been the right place.Our company mainly trades in garments and our products are known for good quality.You see they are brightly colored and beautifully designed.They’ve met with great favor overseas and are always in great demand.We have many styles.What do you think of this style?

It’s really elegant............It symbolizes….I strongly recommend these styles, our newly designed

products..............I’m satisfied with the quality of your samples, and could you give me an idea of your prices? Here is our price list.Oh!I think it’s a little bit expensive…..You can rest assured our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers.You’ll see that from our price sheet.The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.Ok,If our order is large ,will you be able to give us a discount?

Sure,of course we will consider about it.Is there a good market for these articles?

Yes,these new products are to the taste of European market.Because we have......Then what about delievery?

You may rest assure that if you place an order with us,we will deliver the cargo within 24 hours and inform you.Ok,thanks for your detailed and patient explanation, I think I should consider about it.Ok,Would you let me know your fax number? 12345

............

第三篇:视听说展会英语对话

A: How long from now Canton Fair? Julie 现在离广交会还有多久? B: Two months.还有两个月

A: Do you think we should be from which side the fair start? 你认为这次交易会我们应从哪方面开始?

B: I think we should go to the Book Trade Fair booths.我觉得我们应该先去交易会预订展位

A: Yes, We want to go to book a flow of people and more booths.Then what? 没错,我们要先去预订一个人流量多的展位.B: We need to be carefully selected exhibition of products.我们要把参展的产品仔细挑选出来。

A: Definitely better product quality trade fair, Carefully selected product does first.And it is also conducive to our booth design 交易会的产品质量一定要好, 产品确实要先仔细挑选.而且这也有利于我们的展台设计

B: Yes, booth design is very important, Designed to be innovative, attractive note.The next is product of advertising 设计要新颖,吸引人注意, 接下来就是产品的广告宣传

A: Product promotion must be in place, There will be more people know our products 产品宣传一定要到位, 这样才会有更多人知道我们的产品 B: Yes, the product is good publicity has assembled a team of propaganda, This not worry.是的,产品的宣传已经组建好一个宣传团队了, A: Well done, What to do next? 接下来要做什么?

B: The next plan is to do the whole trade fair, Such an arrangement can exhibition sequential.这样展会的布置才能按顺序进行

A: The earlier you make plans to account for everyone.这个你要交待大家早点做好计划

B: Yes, we do have to notify the Finance Department budget.好的,我们还要通知财务部做好预算。

A: This is very important to let the Finance Ministry carefully to reckon.Do not mistake.这个很重要,要让财务部仔细算好。

B: Ok, Employees participating in this trade fair we have to train well in advance.参加这次交易会的员工我们也要提前培训好.A: These employees represent our company's image, Training must be good.这些员工代表我们公司的形象, 一定要培训好.B:Ok, manager.We will Make Efforts to do the trade fair.我们会努力做好这次交易会

第四篇:展会商务 英语 对话

展会商务 英语 对话

A: I had a look yesterday.I found some of the exhibits are fine in quality and beautiful in design.The exhibition has successfully displayed to me what your corporation handles.I've gone over the catalogue and the pamphlets enclosed in your last letter.I have got some idea of your exports.I'm interested in your silk blouse.A: 我昨天看了一下,发现一些展品的质量不错,设计也漂亮。展会足以让我了解你们的产品。我已经看了你们上封信中夹寄的目录和说明书。我们公司对你们的产品有了一些了解。我对你们的丝绸女衫很感兴趣。

B: Our silks are known for good quality.They are one of our traditional exports.Silk blouses are brightly coloured and beautifully designed.They're met with great favour overseas and are always in great demand.B :我们的丝绸产品以质量好而文明,它们是我们传统的出口商品之一。丝绸女衫颜色明艳,图案漂亮,深受海外朋友喜欢,需求量一直很大。

A: Some of them to be of the latest style.Now I've a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.We wish to establish business relations with you

A :其中有一些是最新款式。我感觉我们能在着方面做不少交易。我们想和贵方建立贸易关系

B: Your desire coincides with ours.B :你们的愿望同我们一样。

A: Concerning our financial position, credit standing and trade reputation, you may refer to our bank, or to our local chamber of commerce or inquiry agencies.A :关于我方的财政状况,信用情况和贸易声誉,您可以想我方开户银行,我们地方商会或者咨询机构垂询。

B: Thank you for your information.As you know, our corporation is a state-operated one.We always trade with foreign countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.Establishing business relations between us will be to our mutual benefit.I have no doubt that it will bring about benefit between us.B :谢谢您提供的信息。您知道,我们是个国有公司,我们一直和其他各国在平等互利的基础上开展贸易。双方建立业务关系是互利的,我相信这会给我们双方带来利益。

A: That sounds interesting, I'll send a fax home.As soon as I receive the definite answer, I'll give you a specific answer.A :听起来不错。我会发一份传真回去。我一收到明确的指示就会给您具体的答复。

B: We'll then make an offer as soon as possible.I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.B :那时我们会尽快报价。我希望我们能开展大量业务。

A: So do I.A :我也希望如此。

B: I hope everything would be smooth.B :希望一切进展水利。

A: That's what I want to say.A :那正是我要说的。

B: I'll give you the lowest price in the future.B :将来我们一定给你们最低的价格。

A: Thank you.A :谢谢。

A: Excuse me, aren't you Mr.Green from New Jersey?

对不起,请问您是从新泽西来的格林先生吗?

B: Yes, and you are...是的,您是……….A: I'm Wang Mei from zhiyuan Import &Export Company.我是致远 进出口 公司的王梅。

B: How do you do, Miss Wang? Thanks for meeting me at the airport.您好!王小姐。谢谢您到机场来接我。

A: You're welcome.Very pleased to meet you.不用客气,非常高兴见到您。

B: Do you know where the baggage claim area is?

行李认领处在哪里?

A: Yes, it's over there, How many pieces of luggage do you have?

就在那边。您有几件行李?

B: Only one suitcase.只有一个行李箱

A: Let's go.我们走吧。

B: Ok(at the luggage claim area)

好吧!(在行李认领处)

A: How was your flight?

一路怎么样?

B: Just wonderful.Good food and good service.非常好。有美味的事物和优质的服务。

A: Is this your first visit to Beijing?

这是您第一次来北京吗?

B: Yes, I hope it won't be my last.是的!我希望这不是最后一次。

A:Next time you come, please bring your wife along.下次再来,请带上您的夫人。

B: I will.我会的。

A: Direct contact is always good for both sides.直接联系对双方都有好处。

B: Yes, that's why I am here.是的!这也是我来的原因。

A: By the way, how's the business these days?

顺便问一下,近来生意怎么样?

B: Not bad.But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.还不坏。但是由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。

A: Do you think it's a general trend?

您认为这是总的趋势吗?

B: Oh, I hope not.I thank it's just a slump.Things will improve soon.呵。我希望不是这样。我想这只是不景气而已。不久就会变好的。

A: I hope so.我也希望这样

B: Look, that's my suitcase.我的行李箱到了。

A: Our car is out in the parting lot.We'll take you to the hotel.我们的车在停车场里。我们把您送到宾馆。

B: Very good.好的!

A: If I 'm not mistaken, you must be Mr.Li from XinXing Company.要是我没认错的话,您就是新兴公司的李先生?

B: Yes, I 'm Li Lin.是的,我是李林。

A: Pleased to meet you, Mr.Li.I'm Zhang Xin from ABC Company.见到你很高兴,李先生,我是来自ABC的张新。

B: Oh, nice to meet you.Miss Zhang.哦!幸会!张小姐。

A: Mr.Li, may I introduce Mr.Song to you? Mr.Song, the marketing manager of our company.Mr.Lin, assistant manager of Xinxing Company's purchase Department.李先生,我能给您介绍一下宋先生吗?这是宋先生,我们公司的市场经理。林先生,新兴公司采购部的经理助理。

B: How do you do, Mr.Song?

您好,宋先生。

C: How do you do, Mr.Li? Welcome to China.您好!李先生,欢迎来到中国。

B: It's very kind of you to come to meet me.你们来接过真是太客气了!

C: Our pleasure.能来接您,我们很高兴。

A: May I help you with your luggage.我帮您拿行李,好吗?

B: I think I can manage.Thanks though.谢谢您的好意,我自己来吧。

A: Mr.Li, thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.李先生,感谢您寄给我的那些商品目录和小册子。

B: Don't mention it.Did you find them helpful?

别客气!您认为它们有用吗?

A: Yes, of course.They are very informative.Now I think I have a better idea of your products.当然有用!内容很全。现在我觉得我对你们的产品更了解了。

4.A: How do you do? I am from the pacific machinery company.My name is Jack.I've got your name and address from the Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in Rome.您好,我是太平洋机械公司的,叫杰克。我是从中国驻罗马大使馆商务处了解到您的名字和地址的!

B: How do you do, Mr.Jack? I'm Zhangmei.Pleased to meet you.Take a seat, please.您好!杰克 先生。见到您很高兴!我叫张梅。请做!

A: Thanks, Miss Zhang.Well, to come to the point, I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you.谢谢!张小姐。好吧,言归正传,我想来告诉您一个可以和贵公司成交生意的构想。

B: Now, please go into detail.愿闻其详。

A: Our speciality back in Italy is wholesale supplying of screws, bolts, nuts, pins, studs and that sort of things.我们在意大利是专营批发的,供应的项目有螺丝,螺栓,螺帽,别针,饰针等诸如此类的东西。

B: Wood or mental ones?

是木制的还是金属制的?

A: Both.Now, do you make machines for producing such things?

两种都有,你们有生产此类东西的机器吗?

B: Yes.We make automatic, semiautomatic and manual ones.有的,有自动式,半自动式和手工式的!

A: We'll want automatics.Where can I see some of your machines so that I can get a better idea of what you supply?

我们要自动式,我在哪儿能参观到贵公司的机器。

B: We have an exhibition hall not far away from here.Are you free now, Mr.Jack?

离这不远的地方我们有一个展厅,杰克先生,您现在有空吗?

A: Yes, quite free until noon.有空,中午以前都有空。

B: Good.Then, shall we go right away? I have a car outside.那好!我们马上去,好吗?我有辆车子在外面。

A: That's splendid.Just let me get my things together.I won't keep you long.有车就太好了!让我整理一下东西,不会让您久等的。

B: Take your time, Mr.Jack.No hurry.请便!杰克先生,不用着急

5.A: Hello, Miss.Li.你好!李小姐。

B: Hello, Mr.smith, glad to see you again.你好!史密斯先生,很高兴再次见到你。

A: I'm very interested in your products, and would like to talk something about that.我对你们的产品挺感兴趣的,想和您谈一谈。

B: I'm glad to hear it.My firm has wide business relations with many corporations in your country.Every year, we export a lot of our products to European countries, but yours seems quite new to us.很高兴你这么说。我们公司与你们国家的许多公司都有贸易往来。我们每年都要向欧洲各国出口大量的产品。不过你们公司对于我们来说,还是新客户。

A: Well, we worked on leather products only for two years, but we are in a position to place large orders with competitive suppliers.This time, we desire to see the possibilities of switching our purchase to you.是的,我们做皮具生意的时间不长,只有两年。但是,对于有实力的公司,我们的订货量还是相当可观的!这一次,我们就想看看是否有可能在你们公司订货。

B: That's fine.Our leather bags have enjoyed a high reputation in the European market.Have you got any thing in mind that you're interested in?

很好!我们的皮包在欧洲市场有很好的口碑。您对我们哪些产品感兴趣?

A: Well, I find article No.338 is rather attractive.我觉得货号338不错。

B: It's our newest designed one.Compared with the old ones, it is much better in style.Reports from different markets show that this model is the choice of discriminating buyers.这是我们新近设计的一个款式。与过去旧式的产品相比,在款式上可以说是一个进步。从市场反馈的情况来看,这个款式是明智买商的首选!

A: You know.Miss.Li, quality is as much important as the price.李小姐,我认为,在选购商品的时候,质量与价格是同等重要的!

B: Yes.This style is an improvement upon the old styles in many respects.We pay much attention not only to its quality but also to its cost.After studying our samples and price list I'm sure you will be satisfied.是的!这个款式比起旧的款式,在很多方面都有所进步!我们在改进的时候,不仅注意到提高产品的质量,还注意到了降低产品成本。在看过我们的样品和价目表后,我相信您一定会满意的!

A:So you really don't see your way to get it down a bit? If you come down to the old price, we can place an order of a large quality.您真的不能再降一点价了吗?如果您照原来的价格成交,我们可以订一大批货。

B: I'm sorry.Mr.Smith.This is our rock bottom price.When I fixed the price with you last time.I told you repeatedly that it was for the trial order only, Just to help you to get a start.That's an exceptional case.We can't close any more business on the same basis, to say nothing of making reductions.If you find it unworkable, We have no other choice but to call the deal off.很抱歉!史密斯先生。这是我们的最低价。我上次与您定价的时候反复向您说明,这个价位只是对试订货来说的,只是帮助你们启动生意。这是个例外。我们不能以此价格再次成交,更不用说降低价格。如果你们认为不能接受,我们也没有办法,生意只能告吹。

Let me introduce you to Mr.Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

It’s an honor to meet.很荣幸认识你。

Nice to meet you.I’ve heard a lot about you.很高兴认识你,久仰大名。How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读? How do I address you? 如何称呼您? 熟记还价十二句商务英语 订货交流没问题

It’s going to be the pride of our company.这将是本公司的荣幸。What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

Keep in touch.保持联系。Thank you for coming.谢谢你的光临。Don’t mention it.别客气

Excuse me for interrupting you.请原谅我打扰你。I’m sorry to disturb you.对不起打扰你一下。Excuse me a moment.对不起,失陪一下。订票托运等怎么说 商务英语疯狂口语三十句

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。剑桥商务英语BEC阅读需掌握的70个关键句

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only.Is there anything you are particularly interested in.这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品? 实用推荐:商务谈判中最常使用的10句疯狂英语

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

经典推荐:白领最常用到的30句成功商务英文

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only.Is there anything you are particularly interested in.这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品? 与客户周旋

1.I will send you some brochures□if you are interested.如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。

2.Can you suggest an alternative﹖

能否告知您其他方便时间?

3.As an alternative□I wish to propose May 3rd.另一个方便时间是5月3日。

4.If you are interested□we may consider selecting you as our partner.如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。

5.I see.But aren’t these prices for your domestic customers﹖

我明白了。但是这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?

6.Yes□we take note of your comment.Prices depend also on volume.How much quantity do you forecast to sell in the first year﹖

好的,我们会注意这一点。价格也会因数量而有所不同,贵公司预计在第一年销售多少数量呢?

7.Then□let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.那么,让我们依数量预测来共同拟订一个市场销售计划。订货交流

1、I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

2、If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

商务英语[BEC]及托业职业英语成08年考试热门

3、It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。

4、We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

5、We make a counter-

offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B.London.我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

通知:07年剑桥商务英语考试报名3月20日截止

6、Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。

7、I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

8、If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。

9、Let’s have your counteroffer.请还个价。

10、Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

11、We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。

12、Our offer is reasonable and realistic.It comes in line with the prevailing market.我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

订票托运 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把这张票换成头等车。

I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

I won’t check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。

I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.实用推荐:商务谈判中最常使用的10句疯狂英语

I missed my train.7 I haven’t nothing to declare.我没申报的东西。

it’s all personal effects.这些东西都是私人用品。

I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我会在机场柜台拿机票。

I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。

常见的不一定是正确的:商务英语常见误译例析

we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要买一张优待票代替。

I’d like a refund on this ticket.我要退这张票。

I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一个靠窗的座位。

you have to change at Chicago station.你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

we have only one a day for New York.到纽约的一天只有一班。sorry, they are already full.抱歉,全部满了。

经典推荐:白领最常用到的30句成功商务英文

I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.我要预订一个座位去纽约。

the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.早上10点半有班机。

I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。

I’d like to make a reservation.我想预订。

2007年剑桥商务英语考试时间和收费标准确定

the sooner, the better.越快越好。

I’d like to change my reservation.我想变更一下我的预订。

I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

my reservation number is 2991.通知:07年剑桥商务英语考试报名3月20日截止

I made a reservation in Tokyo.我在东京预订的。

I made reservations yesterday.我昨天预订的。

I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗

谈判经典用语

1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?

2、We are ready.我们准备好了。

3、I know I can count on you.我知道我可以相信你。

4、Tust me.请相信我。

5、We are here to solve problems.我们是来解决问题的。

6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。

常见的不一定是正确的:商务英语常见误译例析

7、Ihope this meeting is productive.我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。

8、I need more information.我需要更多的信自。

9、Not in the long run.从长远来说并不是这样。这句话很实用,也可显示你的“高瞻远瞩”。

10、Let me explain to you why.让我给你一个解释一下原因。很好的转折,又可磨炼自己的耐心。白领常用商务英语 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 I’

d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把这张票换成头等车。I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。4 I won’t check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.我想找一个靠飞机前部的座位I missed my train.我错过了我的火车 I haven’t nothing to declare.我没申报的东西。8 it’s all personal effects.这些东西都是私人用品。I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我会在机场柜台拿机票。I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要买一张优待票代替。I’d like a refund on this ticket.我要退这张票。I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一个靠窗的座位。you have to change at Chicago station.你必须要在芝加哥站转车。we have only one a day for New York.到纽约的一天只有一班。sorry, they are already full.抱歉,全部满了。I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.我要预订一个座位去纽约。the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.早上10点半有班机。21 I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。22 I’d like to make a reservation.我想预订。23 the sooner, the better.越快越好。I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。my reservation number is 2991.我的预定号码是2991 27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.我在东京预订的。I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗

第五篇:展会英语

admission ticket:入场卷 2 attendee:出席者,在场者 3 applicant:申请者 4 badge:胸章 booth:展台;售货棚;展览摊位 6 booth contractor:展台搭建公司 7 booth number:展位号码 8 booth order:展位预定 9 box lunch:盒饭 brochure:宣传小册子 11 budget:预算开支business card:名片 classroom type meeting room:教室形会议厅 14 clinic:教学班,现场会议 company fascia/signage:公司楣板 16 confetti:彩色纸屑 conference:专业会议,协商会 18 congress:代表大会,会议 19 cooperation:合作;协作 20 consortium:国际财团 convention site inspection:会议场地考察 22 convention registration:会议代表签到 23 corner booth:角落展台 24 dealer meeting:经销商会议 25 decorator:装潢公司 26 destination:目的地 diplomat:外交官,外交家 draping:布帘,铺设桌面的群布 29 drayage:运送展品 30 dress code: 着装规范

exhibit designer:展台设计师 32 exhibit producer:展台搭建商

exhibit directory:参观指南(主要列出参展商名单及其位置)

exhibit:展位或展品,很多场合下,可与booth互换,意为“展位”,但主要指展出的物品

exhibition:展览会

exhibition planning:展前联络 37 exhibitor manual:参展商手册 38 exhibitor:参展商

exposition manager:展厅经理,负责一个展览会从立项、促销到现场举办的各个方面的工作,也称为“show manager”或“show organizer”。40 exposition:博览会

facility manager:展馆或展厅经理 42 facility:同“convention center*”,指展览馆或展览设施

FHC:展馆内用于标明灭火器箱位置的符号 44 fire exit:展馆内的紧急出口

floor load:指展馆地面最大承重量

floor plan:展馆平面图,具体标明展区位置及展览辅助服务区位置,如活动室、洗手间、电源和水供应处等

floor port:展馆地面接口,主要是展馆电、电话和水管接口 48 follow-up meeting:后续会议 49 forum:论坛

hall:对展览馆的泛称,也可指一个展馆中的一个具体的展厅 51 hollow shape meeting room 回字形会议厅 52 hospitality area:会客区 53 hub:中心

indoor exhibition space:室内展区 55 information pack:会展资料袋 56 island booth:岛形展台 57 lease of space:展位租赁 58 lectern:主席台 59 lecture:讲座

main/head table:主桌 61 meeting:会议

minimum area:起租面积 63 minutes:会议记录

move-in:展台搭建、布展期 65 move-out:撤展期

multiple-story exhibit:多层展台 67 on display:展示中 68 on-site ads:现场广告

on site construction:主场搭建

outdoor exhibition space:室外展区 71 pamphlet:小册子 72 panel:(常在听众前举行的)专题小组讨论会 73 peninsula booth:半岛形展台 74 post-conference tour: 会后旅游 75 premise:会址;房屋

products of interest:有意向的产品 77 projector:投影设备 78 raw space:展览广地 79 retreat:异地会议 80 row booth:标准展台 81 sales literature:宣传资料 82 seminar:研究班,研讨会

seating arrangement:席位安排 84 service kit:服务指南 85 show:贸易展览会

showcase:陈列,陈列柜 87 skirting:装饰围边

space assignment:展会分配 89 speaker:音箱

speaker with stand:立式音箱

specialized pavilion:专业展出馆,专项展示厅 92 strategy:战略,计划 93 strike:撤展

symposium:座谈会,专题报告会

theatre shape meeting room:剧院性会议厅 96 toastmaster:正式宴会主持人

U-shape meeting room:U形会议厅 98 venue manager:场地(馆)经理 99 warehouse:仓库

workshop:研究班,讲习班

会展英语常用对话:

1.Application & Booth Reservation 报名与预定展位

R: Reservation Clerk 预订部职员

C: Client 客户

R: Good morning.Zara Exhibition Center.Can I help you?

早上好,Zara展览中心。有什么可以为您效劳?

C: Yes, Please.I’m with Dola in the U.S…I’d like to register for the International Motorcycle Exhibition.是的。我是美国多乐公司的,想报名申请国际摩托车展的展位。R: May I have your name, Sir?

请问您的姓名? C: I’m Thomas Brown.我叫托马斯?布朗。

R: Let me check, Mr.Brown…Thank you for waiting.Fortunately, there are still some booths available.If you send us your registration form and registration fees within two weeks, it is still possible for you to get one booth.布朗先生,我来查查看???让您久等了。好在我们还有一些摊位。如果您递交注册表并在两周内缴纳注册费,还是有可能租到一个摊位的。C: Mat I register for it now on the phone?

我可以现在在电话里注册码?

R: Sure.Which credit card would you like to use?

当然可以。您想使哪种信用卡? C: American express.美国运通卡。

R: Fine.I’d be glad to help you sign up on the phone.Perhaps you can answer me some questions to start with?

好的。我很乐意帮您在电话里报名。您可以先回答几个问题吗? C: Sure.可以。

R: May I know your phone number, email and your company’s name?

请问您的电话号码、电子信箱和公司名称?

C: My phone number is 867-932-294;my email is thomasbrown@dola.com;my company’s full name is Dola Motorcycle Assembling Corporation.我的电话是867-932-294;我的电子邮箱是thomasbrown@dola.com;我公司的全名是Dola摩托装配公司。

R: Mr.Thomas Brown at 867-932-294 form Dola Motorcycle Assembling Corporation;and your email is thomasbrown@dola.com.Is that right?

托马斯?布朗先生,电话是867-932-294,Dola摩托装配公司的,我的电子邮箱是thomasbrown@dola.com。是这样吗? C: Yes!

对!

R: Are you looking for a standard package booth or non-standard package booth?

您想预订标准包价摊位还是非标准包价摊位呢? C: What is the charge for each?

它们的费用分别是多少?

R: The nine-square meter-booth costs at least 23,000 yuan RMB per unit while the six-square meter-booth is at least 17,000 per unit.Which one would you prefer?

标准摊位时9平方米的,每个起价是2.3万元人民币;(非标准摊位是)6平方米的每个起价是1.7万元人民币。您喜欢哪一种呢? C: One nine-square meter-booth, please.请给我一个9平方米的摊位吧。

R: Where do you wish your booth to be located?

您希望摊位的位置是怎样的呢? C: Can I reserve a space in the center?

能不能订到中心区的摊位?

R: Sorry but all center booths are booked up.We have only corner booths left.很遗憾,所有中心区摊位都定订完了。我们只剩一些角落摊位啊。C: Oh, that’s fine.I’ll take a corner booth.好吧,那我就要一个角落摊位号了。

R: There is a corner stand to the right of the entrance.Will that be all right?

入口右边有一个角落摊位,您觉得怎么样? C: Okay, I’ll take it.好的,我就要那个吧。

R: Thank you, Mr.Brown.You have reserved one nine-square meter corner both to the right of the entrance.The booth number is A-092.May I have your credit card number? 谢谢您,布朗先生。您预订了入口右手边的一个9平方米的角落摊位。摊位的编号是A-092。请问您的信用卡号码?

C: The number is 8453-1940-0327, expiration date 12/31/2010.号码是8453-1940-0327,有效期至2010年12月31日。

R: Thanks.I’ll send you a letter to confirm your reservation soon.Anything else we can do for you?

谢谢。我很快会发一份预订确认信给您。还有什么问我能为您效劳的吗? C: No, thank you very much.Goodbye!

没有了,非常感谢。再见!R: Thanks for calling.Goodbye!

感谢您的来电,再见。2.Venue Reservation会场预订

C: Clerk of Conference Service Center 会议服务中心职员

S: Mr.Smith 史密斯先生

C: Good morning, CDC Hotel, Conference Service Center.Nancy Speaking.How may I help you?

早上好,CDC酒店,会议服务中心。我是南希。有什么可以为您效劳?

S: This is Eric Smith from UIL Company.I’d like to reserve a convention hall in your hotel.我是UIL公司的艾瑞克?史密斯。我想在您的酒店订一间会议室。C: Certainly.What size of conference room do you have in mind?

好的,您想要订多大的会议室呢?

S: For about one hundred and fifty people.We’re holding a press conference from 5 pm to 7 pm, and a cocktail party from 7 pm to 9:30 pm.大概能容纳150人的吧。我们下午5点到晚上7点药举行一个新闻发布会,然后7点到9点30分打算开个鸡尾酒会。

C: For the press conference, which seating style would you prefer?

新闻发布会您想要哪种座位安排呢? S: Theatre style, please.剧院式。

C: Sure.May I know the time and date, please?

好的。请问您想订在哪一天、什么时间?

S: Our plan is one Sunday in November.What’s your suggestion?

我们的计划是11月份的某个星期天。您有什么建议?

C: Just a minute, Mr.Smith.I’ll check the reservation record…Thank you for waiting, what about in late November? That is, Nov.16th or 23rd.请稍候,史密斯先生。我来查一下预订记录。„让您久等了,11月下旬可以吗?就是说,11月16日或23日。

S: Nov.23rd, please.What facilities do you offer with the room?

11月23日吧。你们的会议室包括什么设施?

C: Then convention room is equipped with three cable microphones, one LCD projector with projection screen, laptop connection and wireless network access.包括3个有线话筒、1个配有屏幕的液晶投影机,还有手提电脑接口和无线网络。S: Great!That will do.What is the charge of the convention room?

好极了,那就够用了。会议室的价格是多少?

C: We have two convention rooms for your choice.One is 150m2 at US$1,980per night and the other is 200m2 at US$2,480 per night.The latter is more luxurious and spacious.Which one would you prefer?

我们有两件会议室供您选择。一间是150平方米,每晚1980美元;另一间是200平方米,每晚2480美元。后者比较豪华、宽敞。您想要哪一间? S: The latter one, please.Does the rate include the furniture?

要后者吧。价格包括家具的租金吗?

C: Yes.Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation with your credit card?

包括的。您要不要用信用卡来做担保预订呢? S: Alright.Do you accept American Express?

好的。你们接受美国运通卡吗? C: Yes.May I know the number?

接受。请问号码是多少? S: It’s 9934256.9934256。

C: 9934256.May I have your passport number?

9934256。请问您的护照号码是多少? S: A20395.A20395。

C: A20395.Thank you.Let me repeat your reservation: a conference room for Mr.Eric Smith, at US$2,480 per night, on Sunday, Nov.23rd, from 5 pm to 9:30 pm.Is that right?

A20395,谢谢。我重复一下您的预订:艾瑞克?史密斯先生订的会议室,每晚2480美元,时间是11月23日星期天,下午5点至9点30分。是这样吗? S: Yes.是的。

C: My name is Nancy Stone.Please just call me if there is anything I can help.Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.我的名字是南希?史东。如果有什么我能效劳的,请告诉我。感谢您的来电,我们期待为您服务。

3.Booking Flight Tickets 预订机票

C: Clerk of Ticket Service Center 票务服务中心

G: Guest 客人

C: Good afternoon.What can I do for you?

下午好,有什么能为您效劳?

G: Is there any flight to Shanghai on February 22nd?

2月22日有飞往上海的航班吗? C: For what time, please?

请问是在什么时间的呢? G: From 9 am to 2 pm.从上午9点到下午2点。

C: Let me see.Yes, there are three flights: 9 o’clock, 11:45 and 13:30.让我看一下,有三次航班:9点整的、11点45分的和13点30分的。G: The one at 9 o’clock, please.我要9点整的那个吧。

C: Certainly.May I have your passport, please?

好的,能把您的护照给我吗? G: Here you are.给你。

C: All right.First class or economy class?

好的,头等舱还是经济舱。G: Economy class.经济舱。

G: How much is it, please?

请问多少钱?

C: It’s 1600 yuan, with 20% discount, including airport construction fee and fuel additional fee.八折实1600元人民币,包括机场建设费、燃油附加费。4.Booking Train Tickets 预订火车票

C: Clerk of Ticket Service Center 票务服务中心

G: Guest 客人

G: I’d like to book two tickets to Hongkong this afternoon.The express train, please.我想订两张下午去香港的车票。请给我订直通车。

C: Certainly.Here is the timetable.Which train would you lie to take?

好的。这是时刻表,您想订哪个车次的? G: T815, please.要T815次。

C: T815 at 19:11…very well.The unit price is HK$190, so two tickets will cost you HK$380.19点11分开的T815次„好的。单价是港币190元,两张票一共是280元。G: How much is that in US dollar?

是多少美元。

C: Today’s exchange rate is 1US dollar to HKD6.80;so that’s US$55.88.今天的兑换率是1美元6.80港元:那也就是55.88美元。5.Normal Airport Pick-up一般机场接送

R: Airport Receptionist 机场接待员 G: Guest 客人

G: Excuse me, I’m Jack Wilson from America.打搅了,我是美国来的杰克?威尔逊。

R: Ah, Mr.Wilson.We are expecting you.I’m Joan, the receptionist.Let me help you with your luggage.啊,威尔逊先生,我们正期待您的光临。我是接待员琼。让我来帮您拿行李吧。G: Thank you.谢谢。

R: You’ve welcome.Our shuttle bus is just over there.It’s about half an hour’s drive from here to the Convention Center.不客气。我们的班车就在那边。从这儿到会议中心大概要半个小时的车程。6.Group Airport Greeting & Transfer 团体机场迎宾 R: Airport Receptionist 机场接待员 G: Guest 客人

R: Excuse me, are you Mr.Benjamin Laurence, the Team Leader of Canadian Delegation?

请问,您是加拿大代表团的领队本杰明?劳伦斯先生吗? G: Yes.是的。

R: I’m Hao Jun, Vice-Chairman of the GMIC.Nice to meet you, and welcome to China.我是GMIS大会的副会长郝君,很高兴认识您,欢迎到中国来。G: Nice to meet you, too.Thank you for coming to meet us.我也很高兴认识您。谢谢您来接我们。R: My pleasure.How was your trip?

不客气。旅途好吗?

G: It was pleasant all the way.By the way, where do we pick up the luggage?

全程都很愉快。顺便一句,我们在哪儿取行李?

R: This way, please.After that, we’ll drive you to the Ritz Carlton Hotel.这边请。取完行李后,我们将开车送你们去丽丝卡尔顿酒店。G: Do we have anything planed for this evening?

我们今天晚上有活动安排吗?

R: Yes.Tonight at 8:30, there will be a welcoming banquet for all the team leaders of delegations.对。今天晚上8点半,我们将在酒店举行一个面向所有代表团领队的欢迎晚宴。7.Seeing Off 送客

R: Airport Receptionist 机场接待员 G: Guest 客人

G: Thank you so much for everything.非常感谢你们所有的招待。

R: We hope you had a good time in China.希望你们在中国过的还愉快。

G: We sure did.We had a great time!Everything was just perfect.我们的确过的很愉快!一切安排得非常好。R: Have you got everything packed?

行李都打包好了吗? G: Yes, we are ready to go.好了,我们都已经准备好药动身了。

R: Okay.We have a VIP car ready for you.Other delegates can take the bus.好的,我们为您准备了贵宾车,其他与会代表可乘专用巴士。G: That’s great!Thank you very much.太好了。非常感谢。

R: I have to say goodbye now.Have a nice trip!

我必须跟您道别了,祝您旅途愉快!G: Thank you.Good-bye!

谢谢你,再见!

会展英语常用句型 Useful Drills

一、展位预订基本应对

1.I’d like to sign up.我想报名。

2.I may register you on the phone.我可以帮您在电话里注册。

3.I would suggest you make a reservation with your credit card now, otherwise we can’t guarantee your booth.我建议您现在就用信用卡预订,否则我们无法保证您的摊位。4.Let me confirm your reservation.我再确认一下您的预订。

5.I need you to answer some questions to make the reservation.为了帮您预订,我需要您回答我几个问题。

6.May I know your name/phone number/email/company name? 请问您的姓名/电话号码/电子邮箱/公司名称?

7.Your booth number is„ 您的展位号码是„ 8.Thank you for calling us.感谢您的来电。

9.We’ll send you a letter of confirmation by email/by fax within 5 working days.我们在5个工作日内会给您电邮/传真一份预订确认书。

二、询问客人对展位的偏好

1.Which one would you like? 您喜欢哪一种摊位? 2.Let me check it for you.我帮您查一查。

3.Do you have any corner booth? 你们有角落摊位吗?

4.Do you have any raw space in the center? 你们有(展区)中心的光地吗? 5.Do you have any end-cap booth? 你们有三面开口的摊位吗? 6.An in-line booth will be fine.我要一个道边摊位就行了。7.May I know the location? 我能不能知道(摊位的)位置?

8.We’ll send you a layout of the exhibition hall, and mark the available booth on it.我们可以给您发一份展厅的布局图,并且把可预订的摊位标出来。

三、当客人想要的展位预定已满

1.I’m afraid all„booths have been booked up.Will„be alright? 恐怕所有的„摊位都已经被订满了。„的摊位怎么样?

2.I’m afraid we’re fully booked.恐怕我们已经预订满了。3.We still have some„booths available.我们还有一些„摊位。

四、取消展位

1.Cancellation will only be accepted in writing before the stipulated deadline.取消展位必须于截至日期前以书面形式提出。

2.All cancelled orders will be subject to a 30% cancellation charge.所取消的申请需缴付30%作取消手续费用。

3.A written notification by the exhibitor is demanded for cancellation of exhibition space.参展企业若取消参展或削减展出面积,应以出面形式通知(主办单位)。

4.Only cancellation and refund requests made in writing will be accepted.取消参展与申请退款必须以书面形式提出。

5.All refunds will be processed after the event/exhibition.所有退款需在本次活动/展览结束之后方能办理。

五、付款事项

1.How would you like to make payment? 您打算如何付款。

2.I’d like to pay by credit card/check.我想用信用卡/支票付款。

3.I’d like to transfer the money to your account.我想转账到你们的账户上。

4.Please send me a fax about your bank, account name and account number.请你们的开户行、账户名称和账号传真给我。

5.Which credit card would you like to use? 您想用哪种信用卡? 6.Do you accept Great Wall Card? 你们接受长城卡吗?

7.We need a deposit of RMB 38,000.00.我们需要38000元人民币的订金。

8.Please pay the deposit within 15 days after submitting the contract.预定金请于递交参展合同后15日内付清。

9.The balance should be paid not later than Sept.1st, 2010.余款须于2010年9月1日前付清。

六、确认会场的需求信息

1.Do you have one convention room for 20 persons? 我想订一间可以容纳20个人的会议室,行吗?

2.What size of conference room do you have in mind? 您想要订多大的会议室? 3.Just a minute, I’ll check the reservation record.请稍候,我查一下预订记录。

4.Which seating style would you prefer? 您想如何安排座位?/您的会议室要哪种布置格局? 5.For classroom style, its capacity can be 200 persons.如果是课堂式格局,它可以容纳100人。6.For cocktail reception style, it can only hold 100 persons.如果是鸡尾酒会的格局,它只能容纳100人。

7.It is equipped with wireless broadband/cable microphones/LCD projector/laptop connection/rostrum/„ 它装备有无线宽带/有线麦克风/液晶投影机/手提接入/演讲台/„

8.If you need more audiovisual equipment, you may order from our event’s audiovisual vendor.如果您还需要其他的视听设备,可以从我们的活动视频服务商那里预订。

七、无法接受预订

1.I’m afraid we have no suitable convention rooms available.我们恐怕没有适合您的会议室了。

2.I’m sorry, but we are all fully booked for those days as it is the peak season.很抱歉,因为是旺季,那段时间的会议室都被订光了。

3.This is the busiest season.I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later this week? We may have some cancellations.现在是旺季,非常抱歉,不过能不能请您这个周末再打电话过来呢?可能会有人取消预订。

4.We hope we’ll have another opportunity of serving you.我们期待下次能为您效劳。

八、发出邀请

1.We have the pleasure to invite you to the 2nd„Convention, which will be held on May 2010 in Guangzhou by A Company.很荣幸邀请您参加由A公司于2010年5月在广州主办的第二届„会议。

2.Seats are limited.席位有限。

九、签到注册

1.Here is your delegate badge/meal voucher/cocktail ticket/convention bag„ 这是您的胸章/餐劵/鸡尾酒会的票/会议袋„

2.When you leave the hotel after the conference, please give your room key to Ms.Li Ping in Room 315.会议结束后,请您在离开酒店前将房卡交给315房的李萍女士。

3.The delegate card is required for all our activities.所有活动都要求佩戴会议代表证才可以参加。

十、正式会议或活动的问号及介绍

1.I’d like to welcome everyone and thank you for coming.Our master of ceremonies for today is „ 欢迎大家,感谢大家光临。今晚的主持是„

2.Good Evening and welcome to the „Banquet/Conference/Evening Party„ 晚上好!欢迎大家光临„宴会/会议/晚会„

3.It is a distinct honor and pleasure to be your mistress/master of ceremonies for this prestigious event.我为担任这次盛典的主持而深感荣幸。

4.„thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to join us tonight.„感谢您今晚在百忙之中抽空来参加我们的活动。

十一、宣布会议或活动开始

1.It is a great pleasure for me to declare the opening of the conference/evening party/contest„ 我很荣幸宣布会议/晚会/竞赛„开始。2.So let’s get the party started!好,让我们开始晚会吧!

十二、提醒听众

1.Ladies and Gentlemen, the convention will begin shortly.女士们、先生们,会议马上就要开始了。

2.Please find your seats and turn off or mute all cell phones for the duration of the evening.请大家找到自己的座位坐好,并将手机关闭或设置为静音状态。

十三、介绍这次活动的主办方和贵宾

1.Ladies and Gentlemen, please join me in welcoming our distinguished guests for this evening.女士们、先生们,让我们欢迎今晚的嘉宾。

2.We are also honored to have many distinguished guests with us tonight.Please stand and be recognized when I read your name.我们今晚还有很多嘉宾到场。我念到名字的嘉宾请起立亮相。

十四、宣布活动结束

1.I now formally declare the conference/evening party/contest„closed.现在我正式宣布此次会议/晚会/竞赛„结束。

2.Thank you all for coming, and we look forward to seeing you next year.感谢大家的光临,我们期待明年再与大家见面。

展览会最常用的展会英语对话
TOP